The World’s fastest man Usain Bolt is actively trying to also have the fastest growing Fast-food franchise.
The multiple word record holder may have retired from professional athletics and seemingly taken up Soccer, but definitely didn’t forget about his businesses.
Usain Bolt is actively planning the launch of his first Tracks and Records outside of Jamaica in London.
Yes, you read that right, Usain Bolt is bringing a restaurant to London, this will be his 4th of the franchise -he’s already opened three of them in Jamaica.
The current working menu of Bolt’s latest brick and mortar store is consistent of; mixed snacks, salads, burgers, jerk dishes, pasta, crockpot, pizza, surf and turf and sandwiches.
Here’s also a list of other possibilities according to Hot Dinners;
- Jerk chicken spring rolls – Jerk chicken, roast corn salsa, cilantro, scotch bonnet and pepper jack cheese in a crispy skin and served with creamy cilantro dipping sauce.
- Spiced beef sliders: Three mini beef burgers topped with feta, blue, and cheddar cheeses, coleslaw and french fries.
- “Fritters Galore”: A dozen saltfish fritters served with remoulade dipping sauce.
- Coconut and cassava shrimp: Shrimp crusted with bammy and coconut flakes served with a pineapple sweet and sour sauce.
- Pulled jerk chicken wrap: Tortilla loaded with sweetwood fiery smoked pan chicken, packed with pepper jack cheese drizzled with Tracks signature dressing amid lettuce, tomato, and onion, served with sweet potato chips and coconut ranch dipping sauce.
- Guinness cookies and cream cheesecake: Rich cheesecake accented with Irish stout beer infused with cookies and cream.
What’s Jamaican without rum?! They’ll have 150 rums for purchase (100 from Jamaica) as well as a dance floor and a lounge area decorated with portraits and ornaments of Usain Bolt.